Tuesday, April 14, 2009

14th April - There's the rub

It is apparent now why my arrangement for no contact with Ness was so well received.

I have heard today that she is finished with me. She wants to move on, have her own life. What I don't understand is why there was no discussion with me about this process. It's as if we have gone from January where she had a near death experience and she suddenly felt like life was so precious and she wanted to be with me, we just had to work out the logistics.

No matter that I had already had my own near death experience in December breaking my leg in the freezing weather and the dark. It's odd that this did not change anything for her!

Well I have told her that I don't want to end it and I want to talk about it. She has agreed and so I look forward to her visit, in a few days.

No comments: