Saturday, April 25, 2009

25th April - Who's playing whom?

What a week. Ness has just visited and we have had a fantastic time. We talked and talked and it has felt like we have gelled again. I have said that I want to start again and put the past behind us. I feel so different now, so completely calm. I haven't seen her for 3 months, and what a change. I still feel incredibly attracted to her.

I am going to move house and try to get away from the life here which is so hard. I am so sick of not being able to shower in my own house, and even just turn on the tap inside, to make a drink. I feel that the move is absolutely the right thing, and at least I will be so much closer to the port so it is easier for her to visit.

She joked that before she came out she has decided to finish it, and now she has to go back and tell people that we are still on. I am overjoyed.

As she drives away from me, as she leaves to go home she tells me that she thinks we are going to be OK.

I am skipping along, packing my boxes.

No comments: